Monday 21 November 2016

AMJAD NASSER 3e1

  Hello, my name is Amjad Nasser . 
I'm 14 years old, I'm a student in lycée Abdel Kader and I am in class 3ème (1) . 
I study and do my homework during the week p but at weekends I go out with my friends . 
I have lots of hobbies and interests that I share with my classmates . I love to play basket ball, football, listen to music and watch movies .  
  I usually go to movies with my friends after school and we watch the latest movies launched in cinemas . 
the most beautiful movie I watched was "the hobbit ",  I bought it tickets when I was exchanging gifts with my friend Salah and we went together to cinema to watch it ! 
it was a brilliant movie , it talked basically about the battle of five armies.
there was a man who saved his village from an evil dragon and later on he became a good leader of his people. 
the "hobbit" , a very important character was under the power of an evil man who made an army to invade the 'lonely mountain' and get the magical stone ,  came and gave the magical stone to the hero of the village without that the evil leader knows . 
the evil leader wanted to take revenge from the one who stole the stone , a big war happened and five armies get involved till in the end the good army won over the rest . the hobbit is safe and sound in the end of the movie and rests in his house after many many years to tell his story to those he knows . 

No comments:

Post a Comment