Sunday 27 November 2016

my trip to marmaris by yasmina naja


Travel diary: Marmaris, Turquie

 

 
Last summer I traveled with my family to the beautiful city of Marmaris in Turquie.

We went to the hotel “Green nature diamond”.

The city of Marmari is located near the Mediterranean Sea. The seashore is very clean, the water is crystal clear and the city is beautiful. Marmris is a very touristique place but only during the summer time, in the water and fall it’s like a ghost town.
 
                            Picture of the city of Marmaris taken by me.
 
We did many activities like a boat trip, a jeep safari it was a once in a life time experience that I will never forget and I hope on going back to this paradise one day.
 

 
 
                               The cave of wishes (taken by my mom J):
 
 
 
You throw a coin in the water near the cave and make a wish and the wish is supposed to become reality.
 
 
Thank you for reading J
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment